A Letter to All Participants
For COVID-19 spreading, this year the conference will be held in full web streaming. We are creating a customized “ICMDM web platform” that is a virtual environment where the attendees can present the papers and can participate in all the sessions and in all the activities that will be organized in a full immersive experience. All sessions, oral and poster, discussions and other activities will be offered in a streaming online . The access to the ICMDM web platform will be offered to all the registered attendees. The submission is still open and the registration page is available with new web-fees available. This is a great challenge that we will live together to have a better world tomorrow! See you on ICMDM 2020 June 27-29 !
• All conference sessions will be professionally chaired web remote conference.
• Participation and presentation certificates will be delivered.
• A professional web-based tool is under construction to offer a high level experience of participation.
• All the presentations will be available also on demand. An extra time for each session will be organized to share comments and questions.
• All the presented papers (on the web, orally or as a poster) will be published to conference proceedings
Welcome Message from Conference Committees
I am pleased to announce that the 3rd International Conference on Mechanical and Digital Manufacturing (ICMDM 2020) will take place in Munich, Germany, from the 27 to 29 of June of 2020.
ICMDM, is an annual conference organized with the intend of being a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Manufacturing Engineering and Process. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
I cordially invite the scientific community to participate in what promises to be a memorable conference. I believe we have chosen a venue that guarantees a successful technical conference amid the culture and scenery of Tokyo, Japan.
Munich is a vibrant city, with an exciting cultural awareness, unique architecture and a warm and welcoming population, all of which make it a very appealing destination. I look forward to welcoming many professionals in the field of Mechanical and Digital Manufacturing from all over the world in June 2020 in Munich.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, Video/Skype presentation choice will be added, in case some countries have travel restriction.
Accepted papers (Registered & Presented) will be published in the International Conference Proceedings which will be archived in the Digital Library and submitted for index by Ei Compendex, Scopus,etc.
Final Submission Deadline May 10, 2020 Final Notification Deadline May 20, 2020 Final Registration Deadline May 30, 2020 Camera Ready May 30, 2020
Technical SUPPORTED BY
The online submission system is opened at here: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icmdm2020
An account is needed. If you don't have, please register first
Option 1. ABSTRACTS
All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by our committees, and accepted one will be included in the conference program only, provided at the conference.
Option 2. Full Paper (Conference Proceedings)
All submitted papers will be reviewed by our committees, and accepted one will be published in conference proceedings.
* Abstracts or full papers will be accepted in English only.
* An international panel of reviewers will review all abstracts or papers anonymously.
* Prospective authors are invited to submit original, high quality papers which is original and has not been submitted and published elsewhere.
* There is no fee for submitting an abstract.
* The title must not exceed 125 characters in length; this includes spaces.
* Manuscripts should be at least 4 full pages and at most 10 pages.
* For one author, you can submit at most 5 papers.
* The reviewing process of the ICMDM conference aims to provide authors with constructive feedback on their papers, even when a submission is rejected. All submissions will be subjected to double-blind peer reviews, who are expert or have been experiencing in the related field for years. The accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.
TEMPLATES*Template_Abstract *Template_Full Paper
Submissions will be sent to committee reviewers for a blind review. The reviewers use the following in evaluating research papers:
1. Novel Contribution
2. Originality in Thought
4. Key Strengths
5. Key Weaknesses
6. Areas of Improvement
7. Presentation/Organization of Research
Irrelevant or poor-quality abstracts and full papers may be rejected. Reviewed and accepted papers will receive notification letter via email before or around Notification day, and will be requested to register before the Registration Deadline.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”