Welcome Message from Conference Committees
I am pleased to announce that the 2nd International Conference on Mechanical and Digital Manufacturing (ICMDM 2019) will take place in Rome, Italy, from the 28 to 30 of June of 2019.
ICMDM, is an annual conference organized with the intend of being a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Manufacturing Engineering and Process. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
I cordially invite the scientific community to participate in what promises to be a memorable conference. I believe we have chosen a venue that guarantees a successful technical conference amid the culture and scenery of Tokyo, Japan.
Rome is a vibrant city, with an exciting cultural awareness, unique architecture and a warm and welcoming population, all of which make it a very appealing destination. I look forward to welcoming many professionals in the field of Mechanical and Digital Manufacturing from all over the world in June 2019 in Rome.
Accepted papers (Registered & Presented) will be published in the International Conference Proceedings which will be archived in the Digital Library and submitted for index by Ei Compendex, Scopus,etc.
Submission Deadline April 25, 2019 Notification Deadline May 10, 2019 Registration Deadline May 25, 2019 Camera Ready May 30, 2019
Technical SUPPORTED BY
The online submission system is opened at EasyChair here: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icmdm2019
An account is needed. If you don't have, please register first
Option 1. ABSTRACTS
All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by our committees, and accepted one will be included in the conference program only, provided at the conference.
Option 2. Full Paper (Conference Proceedings)
All submitted papers will be reviewed by our committees, and accepted one will be published in conference proceedings.
* Abstracts or full papers will be accepted in English only.
* An international panel of reviewers will review all abstracts or papers anonymously.
* Prospective authors are invited to submit original, high quality papers which is original and has not been submitted and published elsewhere.
* There is no fee for submitting an abstract.
* The title must not exceed 125 characters in length; this includes spaces.
* Manuscripts should be at least 4 full pages and at most 10 pages.
* For one author, you can submit at most 5 papers.
* The reviewing process of the ICMDM conference aims to provide authors with constructive feedback on their papers, even when a submission is rejected. All submissions will be subjected to double-blind peer reviews, who are expert or have been experiencing in the related field for years. The accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.