At a Glance
June 28, 2019 | Friday | Onsite registration 9:00-17:00 Note: *Collecting conference materials
*Certificate will be signed and issued after each session.
*Accommodation not provided, and it‘s suggested to make an early reservation.
*Take care of all your belongings during the conference days.
June 29, 2019 | Saturday | Keynote Speakers & Presentation 9:00-9:05 Opening Remarks 9:05-9:45 Keynote Speech I 9:45-10:25 Keynote Speech II 10:25-10:50 Group Photos, Coffee Break & Poster Session 10:50-11:30 Keynote Speech III 11:30-12:00 Plenary Speech IV 12:00-13:30 Lunch 13:30-18:00 Parallel session for Oral & Poster June 30, 2019 | Sunday | One Day Visit
Note: If you are interested in optional one day visit, please browse it in one day visit. Extra fee should be paid and it can be included in registration fee directly if you need.
The conference program will be available to download in late of April. Please be patiently wait.
Here enclose the brief timetable for your reference.
1. Oral presentations have been allocated 15 minutes of effective presentation time, including Q/A time between Session Chair and speakers.
2. Authors must prepare their oral presentations to be sure to convey their message in clear and sharp manner, including giving outline of the key principles, facts and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks.
3. In order to ensure a smooth performance during your session, we kindly ask you to consider the following instructions:
4. Be at the session room 15 minutes before session starts and introduce yourself to the session chairs.
5. A video projector and a PC will be available in all conference rooms. Speakers suggested not use their own laptop computer, avoiding useless time breaks in between papers.
6. Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick in MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats, and upload it in the Session Room computer no later than 10 minutes prior to your session start! You can also bring it earlier, during the coffee/lunch breaks before your presentation. Please upload your presentation in a right place in order to find it easily at the time of presentation.
7. Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
8. In order to avoid any compatibility problems, read carefully the instructions below.
POWER POINT INSTRUCTIONS
1. For MS-PowerPoint presentations, please use the following versions only: PP 97-2003 (*.ppt) or 2007, 2010 to guarantee that it will be opened successfully on the on-site PC
2. We recommend to the PPT/PPTX format instead of PPS
3. All videos or animations in the presentation must run automatically!
1. We cannot provide support for embedded videos in your presentation; please test your presentation with the on-site PC several hours before your presentation.
2. In case your video is not inserted in MS-PowerPoint, it is possible to have it in other formats - MPEG 2,4, AVI (codecs: DivX, XviD, h264) or WMV. Suggested bitrate for all mpeg4 based codecs is about 1 Mbps with SD PAL resolution (1024x576pix with square pixels, AR: 16/9).
1. Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows will be available (English version of Windows). Use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause wrong layout/style of your presentation.
2. Suggested fonts: Arial, Times New Roman.
3. If you insist on using different fonts, these must be embedded into your presentation by choosing the right option when saving your presentation:
4. Click on "File", then "Save As"
5. Check the "Tools" menu and select "Embed True Type Fonts"
1. Suggested Poster with size of 60cm*80cm(width*height).
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. During poster session, the author should stand by your poster, explaining and answering doubts or questions.